(as of Dec 07,2021 09:53:52 UTC – Details)
YouTube delivers more than a billion minutes of streaming content to 1.3 billion active users every day. That’s equivalent to one-third of all internet users and at least a billion reasons to start creating videos that promote your business, brand, products, and services today.
Entrepreneur Magazine’s Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business is the video marketing blueprint you need to create videos that educate, entertain, and inspire viewers to take action. You’ll learn how to plan, edit, promote, and share your videos with the public, as well as how to leverage YouTube’s tools to help spotlight your business and your products without spending a fortune.
From video production to promotion, this guide shares the battle-tested strategies and tried-and-true advice from successful YouTube experts to help you:
- Set up your channel and become a YouTube Partner to start monetizing your videos
- Create a virtual community that uses and loves your products
- Cater your videos to your target audience at every stage―pre-production, production, post-production, and promotion
- Drive traffic to your channel, website, or social media with optimized video titles, tags, playlists, and more
- Promote your YouTube videos using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social sites
- Make a video go viral with the help of blogs, websites, and other online resources
Find out what a YouTube channel can do for you as you learn to create your channel, leverage it as a marketing tool, and maximize your return on investment.
Publisher:Entrepreneur Press; 2nd edition (March 27, 2018)
Item Weight:1.2 pounds
Dimensions:8 x 0.75 x 10.25 inches