Why you should be a prime member in Amazon?
With Amazon prime you can Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
- Listen, ad-free, to over 40 million songs, online and offline, through the Amazon Music app
- Use an Echo device to take advantage of voice-controlled playback through Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant
- Choose from additional payment plans to best suit their needs, including a family plan option
- Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK
- Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel, they will receive one book each month for just £7.99/month
- The option to cancel easily, anytime; audiobooks already purchased are theirs to keep, even if they cancel
- Huge selection of over 300,000 items, including fresh foods, daily necessities and a wide selection of non-food products, such as: Kitchen and sporting articles and playthings and stationery.
- Prime members can try AmazonFresh for 30 days for free – after the trial membership, AmazonFresh will be available to Prime members for £6.99/month.
- Flexible delivery options: One-hour slots from 7AM-11PM every day, including same day.
- Top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 15% cheaper than leading supermarkets.